High Holy Days Services 5778
As a proud member of the URJ, we are happy to offer reciprocal attendance for members in good standing of other URJ affiliated synagogues and to assist our members who wish to attend services at another URJ synagogue during the holidays.
If you will be visiting Temple B'nai Torah from another community during the High Holy Days:
- Please contact your home community and ask them to send us a URJ Reciprocity Agreement form. You can download one here:
They may scan the completed form and email it to us at [email protected]
They may fax the completed form to 425-603-9699
They may mail the completed form to:
Temple B'nai Torah
Attn: High Holy Days
15727 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98008
- Use our online Reservation Form to reserve your tickets:
- In the online Reservation Form, please use the comments section to indicate that your community will be sending a Reciprocity Agreement. Please provide the name of your community and the name and contact information of the administrator.
- If you have not heard from us or received your tickets within two weeks, please call us to check on your status.
If you are a member of TBT who will be visiting another community during the High Holy Days:
- Please fill out the form below with all necessary information, or email the same to Marianne at [email protected]
- If you have not heard from us or the other community within two weeks, please call us to check on your status.