In order to register your child, you will have to login to your account in MM on the Web (our online portal for members. If you are not currently a member of TBT, please click the "Connect with Us" button above to learn more about membership). In the top right-hand corner of this screen, there is a menu that includes "Member Login". Click the "Member Login" link in the top right corner. This will direct you to our MM on the Web site.
You will then be prompted to login. Use your regular MM on the Web username and password. If you do not know what this is, please contact Katie for assistance.
After logging in, you will see a link for "School Registration Year **" listed in the menu on the right side of the screen. Click this link to open registration.
- Select your child's name to begin, and click "Registration" below the box.
- Before you register, you will be asked to enter emergency contact information.
- Complete the required forms and click the "OK" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Add"
- Click the drop down box beside the words "Select a Class"
Options for students in grades 4-6 appear with the grade of the student followed by Sunday (Sun) and a weekday (Tuesday or Wednesday) option. Choose one of the options for each child in grades 4-6. The expectation is that 4-6 graders attend a weekday Hebrew class. If this is not possible, please select one of the options anyway and contact Debra Siroka, Director of Lifelong Learning, to discuss possible options.
- The total cost of the class will be calculated and will appear in the box.
For 10th graders there are three options: Mosaic (our teen program) and Confirmation, Confirmation only or Mosaic only. Please choose the option for all of the classes that your child will be attending. Our expectation is that students will participate in both Mosaic and Confirmation, but understand that may not be the best fit for every family.
- The required deposit amount will be automatically calculated. This amount must be paid online, via credit card, at the time of registration.
- Select the method you wish to use to pay the remaining balance - you may pay the entire balance via credit card or elect for monthly installments.
If you choose to pay the entire balance, you will need to enter the total cost of class in the "Amount to Pay Now" box.
You may also pay the balance in installments over 10 months by credit card, beginning July 1.
You may also pay the balance in installments over 10 months by check, beginning July 1.
- After making your selections, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be prompted to enter your credit card information for the required deposit of $100 per child. If you have a credit card on file with the Temple, you will see the last 4 digits listed, and can select that card. Otherwise, you will be asked to enter a new card. Once everything is complete, you will see a screen that will notify you that you have been successfully registered, and you will receive an email confirming registration.
If you have more than one child, you must repeat this process for each child.