Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is open - click here to email us for more information. If you are an existing Temple member with an MM on the Web account, please login and follow these instructions to register online. Also be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
It’s been a great year and we look forward to welcoming your family back to religious school next year! We encourage you to consider registering early—families who register before July 15, 2017 will receive a $100 discount.
Here’s a brief summary of the schedule according to grade:
- All students in grades K-6 attend on Sundays.
- Students in grades 4-6 also attend Hebrew class either Tuesdays or Wednesdays (whichever day fits your family’s schedule best).
- Seventh graders attend on Saturday mornings.
- Students in grades 8-12 attend Mosaic (our teen program) on Sundays twice a month from 12-2 PM.
- Tenth graders also attend Confirmation on Sunday mornings from 11am-noon.
As part of Sunday religious school, we have a variety of opportunities for parents to join their children for the morning. These programs include grade level family programs, holiday celebrations, and special events. Parents are encouraged to attend and participate in all our family activities.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any concerns about your child, don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected] or call 425-603-9677.
Director of Lifelong Learning